Posts Tagged ‘Trading System Development’
Why do trading systems tend to perform worse on new data?
This is the question so many trading system developers ask. The answer is that there are many reasons why test performance may be much better than live trading results.
- RT @data_debunk: France election map: Candidates with the most votes in each area. #LePen is purple. Several areas in grey left to count. #… 2 days ago
- RT @data_debunk: @Sargon_of_Akkad @YouTube Saw our policy graphic in your vid. That's why all the Pepes started following us! Lots more pol… 2 days ago
- RT @SciMarchSeattle: There are so many amazing signs up here in #Seattle! How good is this one! #Startrek #TNG #marchforscience https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @JaffrayW: Crowdsourcing answers to a question is improved when folks who expect to be in the minority are overweighted. https://t.co/XA… 2 days ago
- RT @nntaleb: The Assad family blew up my house. But I forcefully OPPOSE his removal. Better have a Franco than Gadhafi transition https://t… 2 weeks ago