Try out this specially optimized search engine just for traders of forex, stocks, bonds, foreign exchange and get better results from all your trading search queries.
Why do trading systems tend to perform worse on new data?
This is the question so many trading system developers ask. The answer is that there are many reasons why test performance may be much better than live trading results.
- RT @SJosephBurns: Rough year for bears: 🐻 https://t.co/mfoceNHGfJ 3 days ago
- RT @ylecun: Adversarial training in 50 lines of PyTorch, from Dev Nag.... fb.me/8PREuFIrM 3 days ago
- RT @thestreetquant: p-Hacking can also be explained as follows: "All lies and jests Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards… 6 days ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: The falling slinky is making the rounds again. Earlier discussions cited at insidescience.org/news/secrets-l… and https://t.co/Oo… 1 week ago
- RT @dotnet: Happy 15th Birthday .NET! Thank you all for building incredible software over the years! blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/02… #MyVSStory #do… 1 week ago