Home > Algorithmic Trading, Forex, Forex Trader, Forex Trader + Metatrader, Metatrader, MT4, Trader, Trading System Development > Ten Reasons Why Out of Sample Trading System Performance May Be Worse than In Sample Performance
Ten Reasons Why Out of Sample Trading System Performance May Be Worse than In Sample Performance
Why do trading systems tend to perform worse on new data?
This is the question so many trading system developers ask. The answer is that there are many reasons why test performance may be much better than live trading results.
- RT @GaryAntonacci: Brilliant twitter.com/RobinJPowell/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SJosephBurns: Rough year for bears: 🐻 https://t.co/mfoceNHGfJ 1 month ago
- RT @ylecun: Adversarial training in 50 lines of PyTorch, from Dev Nag.... fb.me/8PREuFIrM 1 month ago
- RT @thestreetquant: p-Hacking can also be explained as follows: "All lies and jests Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards… 1 month ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: The falling slinky is making the rounds again. Earlier discussions cited at insidescience.org/news/secrets-l… and https://t.co/Oo… 1 month ago