Sample Code to Export C# DLL to Metatrader
Have you ever wanted to write a C# DLL for Metatrader? Sample code shows how to create the DLL in C# and how to call that DLL from within Metatrader 4.
Sample code is included in a downloadable Visual Studio project for writing a C# DLL that can be called from Metatrader, just as a C DLL. Check it out.
- RT @SJosephBurns: Rough year for bears: 🐻 https://t.co/mfoceNHGfJ 3 days ago
- RT @ylecun: Adversarial training in 50 lines of PyTorch, from Dev Nag.... fb.me/8PREuFIrM 3 days ago
- RT @thestreetquant: p-Hacking can also be explained as follows: "All lies and jests Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards… 6 days ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: The falling slinky is making the rounds again. Earlier discussions cited at insidescience.org/news/secrets-l… and https://t.co/Oo… 1 week ago
- RT @dotnet: Happy 15th Birthday .NET! Thank you all for building incredible software over the years! blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/02… #MyVSStory #do… 1 week ago