Sample Code to Export C# DLL to Metatrader
Have you ever wanted to write a C# DLL for Metatrader? Sample code shows how to create the DLL in C# and how to call that DLL from within Metatrader 4.
Sample code is included in a downloadable Visual Studio project for writing a C# DLL that can be called from Metatrader, just as a C DLL. Check it out.
- RT @data_debunk: France election map: Candidates with the most votes in each area. #LePen is purple. Several areas in grey left to count. #… 2 days ago
- RT @data_debunk: @Sargon_of_Akkad @YouTube Saw our policy graphic in your vid. That's why all the Pepes started following us! Lots more pol… 2 days ago
- RT @SciMarchSeattle: There are so many amazing signs up here in #Seattle! How good is this one! #Startrek #TNG #marchforscience https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @JaffrayW: Crowdsourcing answers to a question is improved when folks who expect to be in the minority are overweighted. https://t.co/XA… 2 days ago
- RT @nntaleb: The Assad family blew up my house. But I forcefully OPPOSE his removal. Better have a Franco than Gadhafi transition https://t… 2 weeks ago