Pairs Trading MT4 Indicator – Market Formula = Forex Trader + Metatrader
Simple pairs trading indicator for Metatrader 4 named Pairs with Beta for analyzing currency pair spreads. Allows custom multipliers (beta) to be used with the two pairs being analyzed, then plots the spread in a sub window.
For instance if EURUSD and GBPUSD are the two pairs being studied, and the beta for GBPUSD is 1.4, then the following formula would be plotted:
EURUSD * 1.0 – GBPUSD * 1.4 (shown below in dodger blue).
- RT @SJosephBurns: Rough year for bears: 🐻 https://t.co/mfoceNHGfJ 3 days ago
- RT @ylecun: Adversarial training in 50 lines of PyTorch, from Dev Nag.... fb.me/8PREuFIrM 3 days ago
- RT @thestreetquant: p-Hacking can also be explained as follows: "All lies and jests Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards… 6 days ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: The falling slinky is making the rounds again. Earlier discussions cited at insidescience.org/news/secrets-l… and https://t.co/Oo… 1 week ago
- RT @dotnet: Happy 15th Birthday .NET! Thank you all for building incredible software over the years! blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/02… #MyVSStory #do… 1 week ago