MQL4 Forex Trading Function Reference With Sample Code
Have you ever wanted to learn about the MT4 forex trading functions without needing to learn Russian? In this series all MQL4 trading functions are described in detail. MQL4 trading functions are broken down by functional category, including the most important functions: OrderSend, OrderModify, OrderClose, OrderSelect as well as the many other important and useful trading functions and constants. Sample code is provided by category, including functional routines that may be dropped directly into your code for OrderSend, OrderClose and OrderModify – three of the hardest to implement functions in MQL4.
MQL4 Trading Functions Lists all MQL4 trading functions alphabetically and by functional category.
MQL4: Specific Order Information Includes reference for MQL4 functions:
- RT @data_debunk: France election map: Candidates with the most votes in each area. #LePen is purple. Several areas in grey left to count. #… 2 days ago
- RT @data_debunk: @Sargon_of_Akkad @YouTube Saw our policy graphic in your vid. That's why all the Pepes started following us! Lots more pol… 2 days ago
- RT @SciMarchSeattle: There are so many amazing signs up here in #Seattle! How good is this one! #Startrek #TNG #marchforscience https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @JaffrayW: Crowdsourcing answers to a question is improved when folks who expect to be in the minority are overweighted. https://t.co/XA… 2 days ago
- RT @nntaleb: The Assad family blew up my house. But I forcefully OPPOSE his removal. Better have a Franco than Gadhafi transition https://t… 2 weeks ago