MQL4 – How To Create a Simple Forex MT4 Expert Advisor Template That Trades Once Per Bar
Have you ever wished you had a simple template for creating MT4 expert advisors? Following up on the topic of How to place only one trade per bar on a forex MT4 expert advisor, this new article shows step by step how to build a simple generalized Metatrader template in MQL4 for building expert advisors using the RSI indicator as an example.
This simple MQL4 tutorial shows how to close an open trade, and open a new trade with a market order, how to limit trading to a single bar and how to use a simple buy/sell trigger in an expert advisor. Functions are created to handle each aspect of trade entry and exit in this two-part MQL4 tutorial.
- RT @SJosephBurns: Rough year for bears: 🐻 https://t.co/mfoceNHGfJ 3 days ago
- RT @ylecun: Adversarial training in 50 lines of PyTorch, from Dev Nag.... fb.me/8PREuFIrM 3 days ago
- RT @thestreetquant: p-Hacking can also be explained as follows: "All lies and jests Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards… 6 days ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: The falling slinky is making the rounds again. Earlier discussions cited at insidescience.org/news/secrets-l… and https://t.co/Oo… 1 week ago
- RT @dotnet: Happy 15th Birthday .NET! Thank you all for building incredible software over the years! blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/02… #MyVSStory #do… 1 week ago