MQL4 – How To Create a Simple Forex MT4 Expert Advisor Template That Trades Once Per Bar
Have you ever wished you had a simple template for creating MT4 expert advisors? Following up on the topic of How to place only one trade per bar on a forex MT4 expert advisor, this new article shows step by step how to build a simple generalized Metatrader template in MQL4 for building expert advisors using the RSI indicator as an example.
This simple MQL4 tutorial shows how to close an open trade, and open a new trade with a market order, how to limit trading to a single bar and how to use a simple buy/sell trigger in an expert advisor. Functions are created to handle each aspect of trade entry and exit in this two-part MQL4 tutorial.
- RT @data_debunk: France election map: Candidates with the most votes in each area. #LePen is purple. Several areas in grey left to count. #… 2 days ago
- RT @data_debunk: @Sargon_of_Akkad @YouTube Saw our policy graphic in your vid. That's why all the Pepes started following us! Lots more pol… 2 days ago
- RT @SciMarchSeattle: There are so many amazing signs up here in #Seattle! How good is this one! #Startrek #TNG #marchforscience https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @JaffrayW: Crowdsourcing answers to a question is improved when folks who expect to be in the minority are overweighted. https://t.co/XA… 2 days ago
- RT @nntaleb: The Assad family blew up my house. But I forcefully OPPOSE his removal. Better have a Franco than Gadhafi transition https://t… 2 weeks ago