Market Formula = Forex Trader + Metatrader
Market Formula is a site dedicated to providing forex traders with open source code for Metatrader, MT4 Indicators, MT4 expert advisors, MT4 scripts, MQL4 tutorials and forex sentiment. All code is open source and is my way of giving back to the forex community. I share my coding skill and expertise while creating tools that I use in my own forex trading and that other traders in the forex community may also find useful in this labor of love. There are several main sections covering Metatrader trading and MQL4 coding including indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
Download free MT4 indicators, Metatrader expert advisors and MQL scripts for forex traders. Read MQL4 code tutorials for Metatrader. Follow SWFX forex sentiment for currency traders. Refer to MQL4 Trading Functions for MQL4 language reference. Read MT4 Help articles.
- RT @data_debunk: France election map: Candidates with the most votes in each area. #LePen is purple. Several areas in grey left to count. #… 2 days ago
- RT @data_debunk: @Sargon_of_Akkad @YouTube Saw our policy graphic in your vid. That's why all the Pepes started following us! Lots more pol… 2 days ago
- RT @SciMarchSeattle: There are so many amazing signs up here in #Seattle! How good is this one! #Startrek #TNG #marchforscience https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @JaffrayW: Crowdsourcing answers to a question is improved when folks who expect to be in the minority are overweighted. https://t.co/XA… 2 days ago
- RT @nntaleb: The Assad family blew up my house. But I forcefully OPPOSE his removal. Better have a Franco than Gadhafi transition https://t… 2 weeks ago