Market Formula = Forex Trader + Metatrader
Market Formula is a site dedicated to providing forex traders with open source code for Metatrader, MT4 Indicators, MT4 expert advisors, MT4 scripts, MQL4 tutorials and forex sentiment. All code is open source and is my way of giving back to the forex community. I share my coding skill and expertise while creating tools that I use in my own forex trading and that other traders in the forex community may also find useful in this labor of love. There are several main sections covering Metatrader trading and MQL4 coding including indicators, expert advisors and scripts.
Download free MT4 indicators, Metatrader expert advisors and MQL scripts for forex traders. Read MQL4 code tutorials for Metatrader. Follow SWFX forex sentiment for currency traders. Refer to MQL4 Trading Functions for MQL4 language reference. Read MT4 Help articles.
- RT @SJosephBurns: Rough year for bears: 🐻 https://t.co/mfoceNHGfJ 3 days ago
- RT @ylecun: Adversarial training in 50 lines of PyTorch, from Dev Nag.... fb.me/8PREuFIrM 3 days ago
- RT @thestreetquant: p-Hacking can also be explained as follows: "All lies and jests Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards… 6 days ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: The falling slinky is making the rounds again. Earlier discussions cited at insidescience.org/news/secrets-l… and https://t.co/Oo… 1 week ago
- RT @dotnet: Happy 15th Birthday .NET! Thank you all for building incredible software over the years! blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/02… #MyVSStory #do… 1 week ago